Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Romeo, Romeo, Wherefore Art Thou Romeo?



My daughter has an admirer. We have a new neighbor boy, Bryan, who has (to put it lightly) a lack of supervision from his grandparents. The entire complex is fed up with him and they've only lived here for a few weeks. Well, Bryan has taken a liking to Hannah. I think he waits for our door to open and he's right there talking to us and trying to do what we're doing. The other day we were going to run errands and he practically jumped in the car trying to come with us. On the 4th of July we had Bryan in the middle of our fireworks trying to help and yelling at us to stop when he didn't like one of them. Whenever he sees me or Brent, Bryan is out the door asking for Hannah. Well, this morning, I woke up to find Hannah standing on a chair and talking to Bryan through the office window. Can you say "Hello Romeo?" Hannah has started to ask for Bryan as well, but the kid drives me nuts so I keep telling her no. So, this is what it has come to... venting my frustrations on the blog while trying to figure out how to fight off Hannah's first of many boys.

No comments: