Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Shoes

I very rarely buy new things for myself. I usually go to the store for the specific purpose of getting something for me and end up with nothing for me and ten things for my kids. Well, I FINALLY did it! I bought myself THREE new pairs of shoes last week. Two of the pairs are the same, one set in black and one brown. I tried on the black ones and like them so I just grabbed the brown ones in the same size box without trying them on. Well, all week long whenever I've worn the brown pair the right one has been super floppy and kind of hard to keep on my foot. I tried adjusting the strap around the back, but it just didn't seem to feel the same as the other shoe. Maybe it is just the fact I'm weird and have one foot is a little bigger than the other one?

I am sitting in church on Sunday, wearing my NEW brown shoes, crossing my legs and could see the inside of my shoe where it shows the number on the heal. It said size 8! What!?! I'm a size 7! I check the other shoe and discover that it is a size 7! How in the world did that happen? Well, silly me, I got my new cute shoes at Wal-mart, my least favorite store EVER. I should have known better and actually checked to see that the shoes were the right size!

No comments: